Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Books that stick!


This is a book that I'm about 3/4's through at the moment..and am 100 percent not disappointed.
Its one of those books that has been on my "must read" list for a long time and now that I'm reading it I'm wishing I'd picked it up earlier.
Its written by a christian author but more than anything the thing that strikes me about it is how applicable it is to every one.
I'm hoping to take on allot of what Ive read in these precious pages but in saying that I must also be honest to the reality that part of me feels like it would be easier to let some of these new found convictions ebb out of my mind.
If you happen to read it i'd love to hear what you thought.

If you want to borrow my copy, ill post it to you.

With love
Rosie



No comments:

Post a Comment